To enter the competition, please complete the competition registration form and follow the instructions detailed on the contest page. You will then receive an email with the confirmation of your inscription.
By entering the competition you hereby accept these terms and conditions.
Prize and collection
- The winning entry will be awarded one ticket to attend TEDxBrussels on March 5th, 2018.
- There are no cash or credit alternatives available.
- The winner is not allowed to re-sell or transfer ownership of the ticket to any third party.
- Should the winner be unable to attend TEDx on March 5th, 2018, or to collect the ticket in person at the agreed upon time and place prior to the event, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative individual, without any other form of compensation due to the initial winner.
- The winner will collect the ticket in person at 13:30 on the event premises.
- If no response is received from the winner of the competition to the notification of their win after 2 (two) days, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
- In the event of the prize becoming unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize (of the Promoter's choosing) of equivalent value.
- There is no purchase obligation to participate.
- You must be aged 18 or over.
- The competition is not open to employees of the Promoter, their family members, or anyone connected with the competition.
- Entries can be made up until Wednesday February 28th, 23:55 time. No entries will be accepted after this time.
- If for any reason an entry cannot be viewed or is not capable of opened as planned, including infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or technical failures, the Promoter assumes no responsibility.
- The winning entry will be selected at random by the sweepstakes platform chosen by the promoter. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Contestants get the opportunity to increase their chances by sharing the contest, following a counting mechanism provided by the sweepstakes platform. The promoter does not interfere with the counting operated by the sweepstakes platform.
- The winner agrees to participate in related publicity and to the use of their names and likenesses and the winning images for the purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity across the World.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions, even after an application is submitted via competition entry form.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove entries that involve commercial content or individuals representing entitites in conflict with the interests of the Promoter.
Limited Liability & Disclaimer
- The Promoter is not affiliated to TED, TEDx or its satellite organisations.
- Promoter accepts no liability for any entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.You are limited to one entry to this competition.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition, and the Promoter assumes no responsibility for technical, hardware or software failure of any kind, for lost network connections, garbled computer transmissions, other problems or technical malfunctions with regard to the competition.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, corruption, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, computer equipment, software, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the competition.
- By entering the competition, you agree and acknowledge that the Promoter is permitted to receive your registration data.
- The rules are governed by the laws of Belgium.
- By entering the free prize draw you agree to submit to the laws of Belgium in respect to the operation of the competition regardless of your country of residence
Promoter: Agilytic sprl, a company registered in Belgium.
Registered office: 57 rue Arthur Mahaux, 5021 Namur.
Registered company number: 0633764544.
The competition is managed under the control of Agilytic sprl.