Agilytic welcomes internship applications from all motivated students.
We have identified three main internship categories that we feel are very relevant to us right now:
- Data science: as a data science intern, you will help us develop assets that will allow our consultants to deliver faster and better quality results for our clients. While you may be tasked to work on real-life cases, we cannot guarantee client-facing missions for contractual reasons.
- Marketing: we are open to being challenged on the way we currently do marketing. The two main targets of our advertising campaigns are:
- Potential clients: how can we optimise our marketing spend to generate better leads for our sales team in a way that is consistent with our brand?
- Potential hires: how to better target the people we want to hire and position Agilytic as a top choice
- Content creation / copywriting: we have many success stories to tell, but little time to craft the right words. If your english writing skills are top notch, and that you love to write about technology, this could be your dream internship.
The above list is by no means exhaustive, but if you think of something else, don't forget to explain why it should matter to us in your application.
- You are welcome to experience life at Agilytic and join us in our La Hulpe offices. We think you will like it here.
There are regular shuttles from the La Hulpe train station, and we have some spaces available should you choose to bike or drive to work.
- You are expected to work with your equipment (laptop, internet connection). During the time of your mission, we will share dedicated online storage space and communications tool.
- We are a registered business in Belgium and can provide you an official attestation for your internship.
Due to the limited scope of the assignment, we prefer an internship, student job or light freelancing relationship. We are happy to cover costs engaged during your involvement with us (transport, food, etc.) within a reasonable range.
We expect the following skills for all interns, regardless of their assignment :
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Familiarity with basic business concepts such as revenue vs profit, customer churn, etc.
- Ability to simplify technical concepts for a mainstream audience
We are committed to providing team members with a safe work environment, free of discrimination and harassment. We base both our remuneration structure and decision-making processes on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, belief, nationality, age, gender or sexual orientation.
The application process starts with an online enquiry form and should not take more than 15 minutes in total.So make sure you have set aside the adequate time before starting the process.We suggest you prepare:
- Your CV: we prefer PDF but Word is fine.
- A short introduction paragraph explaining why you think you are the right person for us
- A description of your ideal working arrangement: location, duration:
we are flexible so please come up with a proposal of what you have in mind.
- Also, we assume you have browsed our website and are familiar with what we do...
Should we decide to go further with your application, we will convene of a Skype or face-to-face interview.
Thank you for your consideration !